The ink in Gelly Roll® Classic pens is archival, waterproof, fade resistant, and chemical proof, making it ideal for legal documents, scrapbooks, and any written document where permanence is important. Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy Gelly Roll® colors are particularly excellent for writing checks because the pigmented gel ink is resistant to fraudulent washings.
The Gelly Roll gel ink pens feature:
- Fine is 0.3 mm line / 0.6mm ball, Medium is 0.4mm line / 0.8 mm ball
- Ice Cream Smooth™ ink in a roller ball pen
- Archival quality ink – chemically stable, waterproof, and fade resistant
- No smears, feathers, or bleed-through on most papers
- Gelly Roll Classic White comes in three nib sizes Fine 05, Medium 08, and Bold 10. For more info click here
- Black, blue, royal blue, purple, and burgundy ink colors are excellent for writing checks due to the gel ink’s resistance to fraudulent washings